erWin information tour
- repair information such as circuit diagrams, repair manuals and maintenance handbooks
- additional information such as self-study programmes
- as well as the Offboard Diagnostic Information System Service diagnostic software for independent market participants and customers
Below you will find an overview of the available information and how to access it:
Vehicle-specific documentsAccess via the menu "Vehicle-specific information".
Opening the vehicle data displays all basic vehicle data, the colour options and all upgrades.
Repair manuals contain all of the mechanical and electronic repair groups for the vehicles, including bodywork.There are exact instructions for localisation and elimination of faults and additional references to special tools and setting values.
Circuit diagrams contain all the electrical repair groups for a model.They are used for eliminating all electrical faults based on circuit diagrams, also for gearboxes and radio systems.
Documents on the emission test provide information on all test values and set values for carburettor and injection systems.The information is split into 3 documents, sorted by engine code letter.
These contain all the regulations on maintenance, including wear rates for inspections.Proper Maintenance defines the required scope of work and how it is carried out.Maintenance tables are part of the "Proper Maintenance" module.
Maintenance of the bodywork is available at model level and covers information on all encountered bodywork, including the relevant notes on safety and repair procedures.
MAN Service PortalYou will find all further information on vehicles on the MAN Service Portal (www.manserviceportal.eu). This is where you will find this information on your TGE:
- Information on recall actions and Service Bulletins
- Technical Information sheets, operator’s manuals, service standard times and maintenance checklists
- Spare parts catalogue and
- Maintenance records
You will also find repair and maintenance information on all further MAN models on the MAN Service Portal.
You can, of course, also register on the MAN Service Portal free of charge. You will find detailed information on the scopes of functions in Product comparison: erWin flat rates